Join the solar system’s most interesting* project as mobile developer (Swift, RxJava)
Our fastest growing, and most challenging mobile project, 4D Motion is looking for medior and senior mobile developers. If you want to participate in a worldwide product launch, join us. We get motion data from small sensors by Notch and use that as a body model on iOS and Android. Math, Bluetooth, cool people and you can see yourself in 3D! Ah and we’ll teach you golf**.
If you join we’ll make you happy. If you find somebody else for us, we’ll make you rich. :)
Check the product: http://4dmotionsports.com/
Get to know the team behind: http://imind.eu/, http://www.facebook.com/imind.eu
* : We are only sure about the milky way, but there are plenty others where we would be the best too. We talk about this year. There might be other interesting project like cold fusion, reusable rockets, or eternal life but they typically don’t focus on mobile.
**: Actually your own program will teach you golf, but that’s even cooler, isn’t it?
Who are we
- We are a mobile focused developer company, iMind.eu
- We focus now on our biggest challenge, 4D Motion Sports with a growing team
- It’s 15 of us now, and we were founded 16 years ago
- Most of us are from ELTE and BME
- We don’t have a HR department
- We work in a bigger community, A66 where we form teams, and learn from each other
Who are you
- Medior or Senior level on Swift or Android
- You actually understand the code you’ve just copy pasted from stack overflow
- Strong coding basics from other languages
- You talk about algorithms and data structures in smoking breaks, even if you don’t smoke
- It’s nice if you speak English wellIt’s nice if you have open source projects, or other pet projects we can check out
What do we offer
- Really challenging tasks
- You can work both on Android and iOS
- Personal development (coaching, meetups, conferences, workshops)
- Flexible working hours and remote working
- Intelligent team
- Nice office on Andrássy, winner at the year of the office competition
- Competitive salary
Just contact us. You can send us cv, github link, or stackoverflow username, whatever you like. First we’ll tell you more about the task, and team so you can be sure it’s motivating for you. Let’s start the conversation: firstname.lastname@example.org
P.s. If you know somebody else who might be interesting, connect us, and we’ll pay you headhunter fee.